Scarred4life Motorsport Disclaimer
1. All rally crew must insure their own vehicles with GREEN CARD and have their own travel insurance covering accident and illness.
2. All rally crew must assess their own level of fitness to complete the expedition.
3. Scarred4life is NOT acting as a tour operator or insures any of the vehicles or personnel involved in the rally.
4. All rally crew must have their own medical cover and are responsible for their own evacuation from any country in the event of illness or breakdown. Advice and technicians will be available at all times.
5. If in the event the rally is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund of registration will be returned less administration costs incurred with each individual. All registration forms will be kept to allow all rally crew to have a place on the rearranged date.
6. All rally vehicles will be booked on the ferries ONLY when deposit is paid .
7. Scarred4life owns all the copy rights on all material/websites produced for the rally.
8. Scarred4life MUST approve all promotional and advertising material in advance.
9. All promotional material if required for fundraising is available from Scarred4life.
10. Scarred4life Motorsport has their own designated charity, the East African Wildlife Society. Entrants may want to raise funds for this worthy cause, however this is not obligatory. Any charity that a participant may want to fundraise for is welcome.
11. Advertising/charity logo/graphics/livery is welcome, although a space of 900mm x 600mm must be available on both front doors and central bonnet for Rally insignia and rally name and number.
12. Scarred4life Motorsport can change the route without notice if deemed necessary in case of road inaccessibility, accident or injury or political unrest etc.
13. All rally crew must sign the disclaimer stating that their “participation is at their own risk”.
14. THIS IS A VERY HARD, EXHAUSTING EVENT THAT PUTS BOTH THE PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR VEHICLE THROUGH GREAT STRESS THAT IS NOT GENERALLY EXPERIENCED IN OTHER EVENTS. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE FULLY AWARE OF THE EVENT/RALLY THEY ARE ENTERING .THIS IS NOT A TOUR, IT IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ADVENTURE.
I _____________________________ wish to enter the Scarred4life Motorsport's Guinea-Bissau Expedition 2014 and i am fully aware of the nature of the event. I am fully aware that participation is at my own risk and i am fully fit to enter the rally. I have read and fully understand the above conditions.
I therefore enclose a non-refundable deposit of £245.The remaining balance of £500 will be paid in full by 20th April 2012 for my participation in the Scarred4life Motorsport Guinea-Bissau Expedition 2014.
PRINT OFF (AS WORD DOCUMENT) AND COMPLETE THEN FORWARD WITH COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM TO ; SCARRED4LIFE MOTORSPORT, 30, CARIBOU WAY, CAMBRIDGE. CB1 9XG. CAMBRIDGESHIRE. ENGLAND.